lidbeckbrent

lidbeckbrent

Saturday, December 28, 2013

A Gift for Me!

This Christmas season, the best gift I could have given myself was to turn myself off! And I did!  No blogging through Christmas and I slowed down my work machine to manageable pace!

It has been a relaxing month, taking time for holiday decorations, spending time with my husband, my family, baking, making, shopping and just enjoying just being home.

I hope everyone found some time in their own way to make their own holiday magic and also take special time for themselves!

                 Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to you
                                         All!

            Tree of felt crafts designed by Karin Lidbeck for Good Housekeeping Dec 2013 issue. Photo by Michael Partenio

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love your silver boxes with pretty ribbon...going to copy that next year! Thanks for sharing your photo! So lovely! hugs, cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bookmark your weblog and test again here regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am fairly certain I'll be informed many new stuff proper here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am visiting this web page and reading very informative content here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blog quite often and I seriously thank you for your content.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a very good gloss. Write more high-quality articles. I support you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the efforts you made in writing this article. Keep Blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. After reading this article I was amazed. You explain it well. Keep on blogging

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually impressive ideas in concerning blogging. Its great

    ReplyDelete
  10. I high appreciate this post. You’ve nailed it! update this blog with more information.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This article has proven useful to me. Its awesome, I admire this blog here.

    ReplyDelete